Placemats or Kitchen Items for Christmas Gifts, Anyone?

cgd

I don't dare :eek:scared but I will be very happy to lurk from the cheap seats. This should get some nice pics going fer shure. :yay

Love the concept but cotton is too tough on my hands these days for a large project

You may have better luck getting people to join you if this where a kitchen Cal. Many people like making potholders and dishclothes since they are usually faster to make. I am thinking of making a whole set ( dishcloth, towels, placemats, whatever) for my sister.

That's a great idea, and it can a kitchen CAL or whatever y'all want! How do I edit the title? I went in to edit the message, but the title wasn't editable.

in order to edit the title you have to choose [Go Advanced] from the edit icon menu .

if you change this to a kitchen CAL i will definitely be in.

I want to make some pretty potholders for my aunt.

oooo can i play?? I have in my christmas list to make a set of placemats for my mom...in hunter green & burgundy to match her apple themed kitchen. I am also working on a table runner for a gift exchange - i've got 1/3 of the runner done in sc, and when its complete, i plan to put a bubble stitch border on each end, and applique a crocheted snowman motif.

I do have a question though...do most of you all crochet placemats in cotton, or can you use ww instead?? Pros/cons please !!

Wow, thanks for the response and the help--I got the titled edited, so this is officially a kitchen Christmas CAL. Beesteez, yes, I'm making my placemats in WW kitchen cotton. Sounds like you have a lot going!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived