Knitting Warehouse

pookieb4me

I will never use Knitting Warehouse again! I had placed an order and after two weeks, it still had not arrived. When I called customer service, I was told my order had been canceled (without warning) due to them not having the yarn. They never informed me the order had been canceled. Just poof, it's canceled, no notification, no warning, nothing. Never again will I place an order with them.

• 2 weeks later...

That can happen with any company. I had the same thing happen with Joanne's. They just canceled my order.

Sorry you had a bad experience. I've ordered serveral times with no problems.

I will never use Knitting Warehouse again! I had placed an order and after two weeks, it still had not arrived. When I called customer service, I was told my order had been canceled (without warning) due to them not having the yarn. They never informed me the order had been canceled. Just poof, it's canceled, no notification, no warning, nothing. Never again will I place an order with them.

I just ordered from them, and I really hope that doesn't happen to me! I NEED the stuff I ordered!! I think I'll email them and see if it's shipped....

My favorite place is http://www.knitting-warehouse.com/index.html buy all the yarn you want and shipping is only $5.99. The prices are competitive and the comes pretty fast too.:yay

I think they changed their shipping. My last shipping charges was more than $5.99

Archived