Dollar tree find

I went to the Dollar tree today and saw they had Bernat Blacklights yarn! So I was :think Then :eek I bought all 25 :yarn of them plus 6 purple ones. Off to stash them before anyone in my house sees that I bought more :yarn:rofl

I absolutely love the dollar store for things like that. When we go shopping.. an hour away, so not too often :lol we always stop at Dollar Tree first. I remember the last time we went and went to Michaels immediately after.. found the same exact yarn at Michaels for $5 more per skein!

I live in a small town and we have the Dollar Shop. It is just a local store and we get THE coolest stuff, because they can accept small, unique shipments, unlike Dollar Tree. We've found some awesome yarn there.. more than just specialty/novelty yarn. It's unfortunately been a while since they've gotten anything good, but we keep checking! :D

I got some of that yarn and the fuzzy stuff in addition to some baby yarn; I think it's a great place to look for yarn and I even bought some dollar wine which was pretty good, and I'm a wine snob usually.

I found a bunch of the lion boucle (sp?) at the 99 cent store awhile back. I haven't found much in the dollar tre though. I guess living in a big city it gets bought up pretty quickly lol. I haven't checked big lots lately but I might :)

Archived