Anyone else like me????

I think I would need to be a time lord like Dr WHO! That way I could keep regenerating and crochet more and more. Maybe I could even exist in paralell universes and crochet lots of things at the same time. How cool would that be!

I do too. I have so many books that there is no way I could possibly even make one project from each book if I crocheted every day for the rest of my life.

We all have some issues, don't we?

:manyheart

:yayCount me in with the rest of you! I usually have some small project I carry in my purse to work on when I'm stuck waiting somewhere. I start more than one thing at a time and if I put it aside for very long I just may frog it and use the yarn for something else. I have patterns up to the rafters and many of them I save on CDs so at least those take up less room but I still have a box full of more and many books. I found a small booklet of afghan patterns the other day at the thrift store and I bought it even though none of the patterns appealed to me (maybe someday one of them will); it was only a quarter so I bought it.:scrachin I think I have an addiction or something! I have a good size stash and when I add to it I sneak the bags in or leave 'em in the car so dh doesn't see that more yarn is coming in the house. You are in very good company!:flower

I also have tons of free patterns. I keep them organized in a big 3ring binder. I bought those clear plastic sleeves and slide my patterns in them. I also divided them by catagory. So now when I am looking for a particular project I do not have to search a stack of papers.

Thank You to all who posted! :hug. It is really comforting to know I am not the only one who has such an addiction.

I agree with everyone who says they have just as much fun looking for the patterns as they do crocheting. There are alot of times I just search and search. I feel like it's Christmas every time I find a new pattern to print out for free.

I have started a notebook with the patterns in the protective pages for the current pattern I am working on and the ones I want to do next.

I do always keep a bag with a small project ready to go to doctors etc. so I have something to do while waiting. This is usually my dishcloth/potholder time. These are the easier patterns that I don't have to concentrate real hard on so I can do them while I am out.

I keep saying that I am going to get my Christmas presents done so I can work on some of the things I want to do for myself, but the list just keeps growing. I'm sure I will be finishing presents on Christmas eve. But hey, that's the fun of it. :manyheart

This really is a great group of people. I am amazed every day that there are so many people all over the world who can come together and share a passion with others just like me. Thanks so much to Amy and Donna. The Crochetville is a place of sanity for me to just chill out and take a bit of time and forget about "life".

You are all a wonderful group of people and I love it here. :hug

God Bless all and I will pray that in the afterlife there will be enough time to crochet each and every project we find we want to do. :lol

LOL,

Toni

Oh, yes, and I'm so frustrated because I want to be done with one project and start another. I just saw a pattern today that I wanted to buy to make myself a jacket, but I didn't because I knew I'd never get to it.

Archived