Woohoo! I won!

How exciting for you! Oh yes, please share a picture if you can. :yes I've been meaning to mention to you that your screen name, mama24boyz ... the first time I saw it I read it as you had 24 boys, lol, so I always think of you as the mama with 24 kids! :lol:lol:lol

:faint24 BOYS!! lol, that would be crazy! But, I did see that TLC has a new show with a family of 17 KIDS!!! and moms pregnant with # 18! Could you imagine?!? Wow, I'm speechless. But, for me 4 is definitely plenty! :lol

This is the square I entered. But she said they "tweaked it a little" by fillining in the hole at the top. They also changed the colours of all 6 winners squares to match to put in 1 blanket, but mines rainbow, so I'm wondering what colours they changed?:think Its even called "Rainbow Heart Square" Maybe they just changed the outside white to something else....

Thanks so much to everyone! I'll let you know what I get with my gift cert when I get it!:hug

Congratulations, that's wonderful news. I would also love to see your square. I checked your blog but if it's there I couldn't find it.

Oops! I meant to put in the pic!!:P

Here it is

2930699002_36d4eba38b_m.jpg

Archived