Angelicrafts

celiawinters

Just wanted you all to know that I went to Angelicrafts weekend before last at the fairgrounds in Raleigh, NC. Was it worth it? Absolutely! You can shop on line now but the location at the fairgrounds is closed the month of October due to the NC State Fair and its preparation. The fairgrounds site re-opens the first of November. I purchased five packages of yarn and spent $17. Most packages were $3 or $3.50 but there was other kinds of yarn that I did not purchase. They purchase yarn in 100 pound boxes that are mill end and divide it into 15 to 18 ounce bags. I have begun using one of the yarns and I am very pleased. Just wanted you all to know my experience. I don't know how I had missed this place because I am always on the hunt for a new yarn place that is a bargin and it was right under my nose in Raleigh.

• 4 weeks later...

I just ordered 11 one pounders from here. They are so nice and return phone calls promptly. I ordered on line and then had them call me to get my credit card info. They were super. They sent out my order yesterday. got free shipping since I ordered over $35.00 worth.

Just wanted you all to know that I went to Angelicrafts weekend before last at the fairgrounds in Raleigh, NC. Was it worth it? Absolutely! You can shop on line now but the location at the fairgrounds is closed the month of October due to the NC State Fair and its preparation. The fairgrounds site re-opens the first of November. I purchased five packages of yarn and spent $17. Most packages were $3 or $3.50 but there was other kinds of yarn that I did not purchase. They purchase yarn in 100 pound boxes that are mill end and divide it into 15 to 18 ounce bags. I have begun using one of the yarns and I am very pleased. Just wanted you all to know my experience. I don't know how I had missed this place because I am always on the hunt for a new yarn place that is a bargin and it was right under my nose in Raleigh.

what's the online address and do you know if they ship out of country such as Canada

Archived