Mukoso Scarf-Testers found, THANKS!

MsSunflwr

100_1671-1.jpg

100_1674-1.jpg

This is one of my latest designs. I've tweaked this pattern a little and need someone to help test this one out. It's an advanced beginner pattern but works up quickly. I used a baby weight yarn. Is there anyone who can get started on this pattern immediately? I'll take the first 5 volunteers. Thanks!

No, not brushed silver, just cheap buttons from a bulk package, but they are really beautiful buttons. I wish I could have purchased a bunch of those. They do have a shimmer to them and are a nice soft silvery-black color. I didn't sew them on yet, because I'm going to frog it and redo it with a nice pink multi carrier yarn just for fun. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Just started on a second one using Simply Soft. So far, I'm preferring the Baby Bee because it drapes better. Simply Soft is turning out a little stiff, but I think it's going to be nice and warm. Guess those are the trade-offs. :) I really am in love with the pattern. :)

Just started on a second one using Simply Soft. So far, I'm preferring the Baby Bee because it drapes better. Simply Soft is turning out a little stiff, but I think it's going to be nice and warm. Guess those are the trade-offs. :) I really am in love with the pattern. :)

I know what you mean about the drape on the Baby Bee...you really can't beat it without getting too expensive. There's lots of yardage too! I'm thinking of making a tunic or cardigan using it. I hate when I'm indecisive...I just want to start crocheting it, but I don't even have a game plan yet.:think

Archived