2nd Annual Blanket Drive for Pine Ridge

walker1021

• 1 month later...
how do you join and are donation accepted throughout the year? I am hoping to make things this year as much as possible for charity and am trying to "share the wealth" with worthy causes?

I just visited their website and I don't know about donations of blankets, etc, but they also take monetary donations. They also have an online store that has some really nice items. I saw some beautiful stitch markers on there. It also says ALL PROCEEDS GO TO PURCHASE PROPANE FOR PINE RIDGE. I want to help too, this sounds like a great way to help those in need.

:hook

how do you join and are donation accepted throughout the year? I am hoping to make things this year as much as possible for charity and am trying to "share the wealth" with worthy causes?

Just click on the link in my siggy line - it will take you to our homepage. Then click on the Join button. From there you will be e-mailed a little form to fill out (name, state, how did you hear about us). Send it back and you will get approved.

And yes, donations are accepted all year round. Looking forward to seeing you in our group!

I have just joined Crochet for a Cause and hope to have a package in the mail next week.:clap

ellie

Thank you Ellie! And we love having you with us!!:hug:manyheart

jana

• 3 months later...

Archived