Crochet Today Vrs. Crochet World

SarahsStitches

The graphics are really nice, with diagrams, in Crochet Today. Although when i first saw it the patterns were all way too easy, like it was targeting people who didn't know how to crochet yet. But now better designs are showing up, so I am thinking about subscribing.

Crochet World seems to be for older people with no computer, but I still subscribe because they do have some interesting patterns.

My favorite is the Interweave Crochet. They have interesting articles to read as well as some beautiful patterns.

i just came back from SNB at borders tonight and I looked at the new Interweave. They hardly had anything I would crochet. I looked at the Crochet today and they had about 5 patterns I thought I would do, so I bought that one instead of Interweave. I didnt see a crochet World magazine though.

I like Crochet today. More variety and more interesting all-around. Crochet World used to be much better than now; too many doll patterns, some of their patterns are pretty useless. I still buy it though, old habits die hard. I think supporting crochet magazlines generally helps to bring the art of crochet to the attention of beginners and the younger generation!

I subscribe to both magazines . I like the graphics and layout of Crochet Today better than Crochet World but they both offer great patterns with a lot of variety and affordable and easy to find yarns as well in their patterns.

wendyb532

I like Crochet Today the best, it has more patterns that are usable. To me , Crochet World has more cutesy patterns, not that I would make. But everyone has their own preferences.

LI Roe

Archived