frogging

I discovered that there are those times you can make a little mistake and it doesn't really matter. You can correct it, work around it, whatever.

But when you've made a mistake and it bothers you, frog it right then and there. You'll think to yourself "Aw, I don't want to" but if you leave it, it will niggle at you until you can't stand it. You'll get three more rows done, and it will bother you more. 10 rows more and you'll throw your work down in frustration "OK, OK fine, I'll do it. Growl."

Then you'll REALLY be frogging ~ rip it, rip it, rib, it, rib it says the frog.

When someone says "See you at the frog pond" you KNOW what they're doing!!!

I discovered that there are those times you can make a little mistake and it doesn't really matter. You can correct it, work around it, whatever.

But when you've made a mistake and it bothers you, frog it right then and there. You'll think to yourself "Aw, I don't want to" but if you leave it, it will niggle at you until you can't stand it. You'll get three more rows done, and it will bother you more. 10 rows more and you'll throw your work down in frustration "OK, OK fine, I'll do it. Growl."

Then you'll REALLY be frogging ~ rip it, rip it, rib, it, rib it says the frog.

When someone says "See you at the frog pond" you KNOW what they're doing!!!

I've never heard "See you at the frog pond", that's really cute. I will have to tell the ladies in my craft group. They will get a charge out of that! Thanks for the chuckle!:lol

Archived