Yet another honeycomb knit purse...

MrsD

I'm so glad chessie posted her version of this purse -- it is a great pattern! This one was done using two strands of yarn and a size "J" hook, so it's pretty big and sturdy. I'm giving it to my aunt -- the one who taught me to crochet. Thanks for looking!

Post7.jpg

This is gorgeous I can't wait to start mine. I have the pattern needles and handles just need to get over to the tutorial section and learn how to line it. Gonna give it to my mom when she comes up for the birth of the baby. She got me started in Crochet.

You did a wonderful job on this purse!!!

Where can I find this purse pattern in crochet? It's awesome! :hook

Hugs,:hug

I'm so glad chessie posted her version of this purse -- it is a great pattern! This one was done using two strands of yarn and a size "J" hook, so it's pretty big and sturdy. I'm giving it to my aunt -- the one who taught me to crochet. Thanks for looking!

Post7.jpg

I've been trying to make this Honeycomb Purse with wooden handles and can't figure it out. Does anyone have any specific instructions. The instructions seem to be wrong in several places and I don't know how to correct them myself. I can't seem to find the email from Chessie, the person who wrote about it. I'm new to the forum and don't know how to contact her. Help! I started the purse but can't finish it. Jannel

Archived