TESTERS FOUND * Stained Stonewashed Purse

I have a new purse design that I would like to have tested. Here's the pic:

th_StainedStonewashPurse2.jpg

I am considering this to be an intermediate pattern. The prototype was made with two colors of worsted weight yarn, one variegated, the other solid. It is lined, so basic sewing skills are required for completion of this pattern. I would like three experienced testers (please include your references in your PM) who excel at providing useful feedback on patterns. I expect the pattern to be made following the instructions explicitly and no "interpretations". If something is not clear I require that you ask me to clarify. The required turnaround is 2 weeks. If you are interested in testing, please send me a PM.

TESTERS HAVE BEEN FOUND

Thank you,

• 4 weeks later...

:thinkOkay I finally figured :eek out my dd's camera. This was my completed test pattern for the stained stonewashed purse. http://s478.photobucket.com/albums/rr145/crafty126/?action=view¤t=testpurse.jpg Hope you all can view it, was very quick and fun to do. :hook

O M G, Crafty! Did you use Aspen Print??? I tested this also - with Aspen Print and Frosty Green for the edges. Nice Job!!

Unfortunately - I can't show mine yet. I have never done lining OR zipper before and I need to take out what I did and redo it. I've just been so busy I haven't had the chance.

It's a great pattern!!!!

YES ....lol I did use the aspen print and trimmed using warm brown. I had the straps and I :think I purchased them at Joann's. I had a little :eek difficulty with the measurements for the lining since the bag tapers at the top....but finally got it...lol I loved the pattern design..Thanks for looking and complimenting..:hook

Archived