Annie's favourite Crochet Dolls

marycat

i just ordered this hardcover book from a rare and out of print dealer and am waiting for it to arrive in the next few weeks. Says they mail out in 1-2 weeks. Anyway I'm wondering if anyone here has it and what is it like? I love to crochet dolls and am doing Candice and her Dollie right now, a pattern I bought from Yarnarts. So if anyone could give me an idea about what's in Annie's favourite crochet dolls book I'd really appreciate it very much. Thanks in advance. Cathy:)

I love this book. I got it at the C'ville auction last year.

Here is one pattern, they are pillow dolls, but I made them out of thread, which made them much smaller.

th_PilgrimKids.gif(clickable)

I also made the doll on front. They have quite a nice range of patterns. You should really enjoy it.:hook

I love this book. I got it at the C'ville auction last year.

Here is one pattern, they are pillow dolls, but I made them out of thread, which made them much smaller.

th_PilgrimKids.gif(clickable)

I also made the doll on front. They have quite a nice range of patterns. You should really enjoy it.:hook

I want to make the doll on the front too. I like the look of her. After what everyone is saying about the book I'm anxious to get it and get crocheting. Thanks for your comments. Cathy

since some little :devil opps i meant:angel i need to start saving my pennies and get me this book.

It's worth it. I've had it for a long time and have made several items from it. You will enjoy it.

:manyheart

well try finding this book - its not very easy

Actually I found four copies for sale through the book dealer I use and got it for 29.77. Since it is a rare or out of print book the prices ranged up to 75.00 so I was lucky to get it for a cheaper price. I received it yesterday and am quite happy that I bought it. I look forward to making a few dolls out of it.:)

Archived