Annie's Attic

Hi everyone,

I placed an order on Saturday and I am waiting for patterns to come.

My question is this. Is there still such a long waiting time for your orders? I haven't ordered in a couple of years and I am hoping they have improved.

Please let me know.

:manyheart

My orders have been a week and a half or longer, as long as 2 weeks. When I inquired abt the length of time, I was informed that the 2 weeks mentioned is in Business Days, weekends don't count

I recently ordered the CRW and the 6-24 Star and I think they were in my mailbox in about a week. I wasn't too bad. Course they had to sit here and stare at me for a couple weeks more while I finished other things. Torturous! :lol

Colleen

I ordered 3 pattern books from Annie's Attic. My receipt showed that it would take 7-10 "business days. Okay....2 weeks go by. Okay......3 weeks go by!!! I call them to see about my order. The person that I was talking to got "short" with me. I kept my cool and told her when I placed my order, and the receipt #, invoice # and whatever else info they needed. Finally, she said that they would get another order out for me. About 10 days later, I received the 3 books that had to be reshipped to me. Then a few weeks later, I get this pkg. in the mail, the same 3 books. I could have sent them back, but the person I spoke with at their customer service was not a nice person. After all, I was just calling on my order that "they" said would I would get between "7-10" business days!! I haven't ordered from them since!! This had been about 3 yrs. ago. So maybe service has got better. And as usual, if it's going to happen to anybody, it's going to happen to me, as I was so anxious to get these books!! :lol

My last order took 2 and a half weeks to receive. :(

It said it was fedexed, but I received it via regular mail.

Below is what I recieved from Annie's when I inquired abt my order back in June.

Thanks for inquiring about your order. Your order was picked up by a small division of FedEx that provides no tracking information to the consumer. Those orders are delivered to the US Postal service for delivery to the customer. Our customers usually receive their orders within 8 - 12 business days. Orders may take a little longer if there are mail delays.

I've been very pleased with my experience with Annie's, having received my stuff in a week or less, except custom order labels that took about the amount of time Annie's said they would.

Joyce

It always takes a couple weeks for me to get anything from Annies Attic and I'm not too far from you...Northwest Indiana.

Y'know, now that I think of it, Annie's Attic is in Texas, aren't they? Maybe that's why I get my stuff in a week? Because I never get anything faster than other folks, but Annie's Attic stuff always gets to me quickly. I wonder how far away from me Big Sandy is? I'll have to check on a map.

I got an email yesterday and they said it went out FEDEx yesterday. So we will see how long it actually takes.

I hope it's here by the weekend.

:manyheart

Archived