Sampler Stitch Tote

Lisaizme

th_samplerStitchTote.jpg

clickable

Stitches used:

Closed Shell (5dc), Wave, Star Stitch (also called Marguerite Stitch), Closed shell (6dc), Somerset Stitch, a stitch that I don't know the name of..kind of a spike stitch.., trinity stitch, forked halfdouble, Closed shell (5dc), Wave stitch, reverse wave, Catherines Wheel, a row to end the catherines wheel .. making an even row, star Stitch, two rows of sc, Odd forked Halfdoubles, a row of sc, then reverse sc around the edge and inside the handles.

Most of these can be found either on the web or in one of the Crochet Stitch Harmony Guides.

I'm still not quite satisfied with the handles on this one, but decided to try my other handle idea on the next one that is brewing in my head.

What do ya'll think? Other than the bright colors.. hehehee.. can't miss this thing could ya?

Yarn used.. all are Paton's Canadiana, 1 skein of School Bus Yellow, 1 Skein of Deep Orange, 1/2 skein of Salsa Orange (a discontinued variegated). All from my stash. And I used my new size G bamboo handled hook that I was gifted with from HIJ.

Archived