Yarn sites that take paypal

Darsa

Hey there,

Can anyone point out to me the sites that sell yarn AND take Paypal? I have a bit of money come in now and then from some graphic arts work I do, and it goes directly to my paypal account. I'd love to be able to buy yarn from there as well... after all, I only do the graphic art to feed my yarn addiction ;)

:hook Thanks! :manyheart

I don't know of any.

However, I have a paypal debit card that comes right out of my paypal account. It is a Mastercard, and I've had it for years. It's just like any other check card...works at ATMs to get cash and as a credit card. When I use it as a credit card, I also earn 1.5% instant rebate that goes right back into my paypal account.

After I closed my eBay business last year, I started transferring money into it every week and we used that money for Christmas gifts. We earned the rebate and the account earns interest.

That may be a win-win for you.

Make sure you are verified, once verified you can use the Paypal Plug In. With the Plug in you can generate 1 time and multi use Mastercards and use them at places that only take credit cards.

I have been able to use my Paypal at Annie's Attic and e-patterns central which only takes credit card

PayPal now has a service which allows you to generate a "single use" credit card number - which draws on the funds in your PayPal account.

This would allow you make a transparent to the seller "Credit Card" Purchase using your PayPal account.

HTH

Wheat

• 2 weeks later...
Hey there,

Can anyone point out to me the sites that sell yarn AND take Paypal? I have a bit of money come in now and then from some graphic arts work I do, and it goes directly to my paypal account. I'd love to be able to buy yarn from there as well... after all, I only do the graphic art to feed my yarn addiction ;)

:hook Thanks! :manyheart

I have purchased from:

elann.com

and

yarnmarket.com

with PayPal. And, interestingly, I also buy all my son's diapers from here:

walgreens.com

with PayPal. :devil

Archived