Crochet World Subscription for $9.00

Well, I just got another e-mail from customer service of LowPricesubs and this is what they wrote me, after I told them that my friends here at Crochetville hadn't receive their magazines, as of June of this year.

"We were recently informed that a very large order we had sent sometime in June/July was not processed. We are working on getting the orders resubmitted and processed as soon as possible. We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience."

So hang on....I think they are really work on getting us our subscriptions.

Thanks,

Kim

I ordered in April. I emailed them 4 times, tried to dispute with Paypal and couldn't. finally emailed again and said I would be filing with bbb.org. Lo and behold, got an email with the same lame excuse as kimcrafts got. I demanded a refund and got it within the hour. My advice - DO NOT USE THIS PLACE!

• 1 month later...

Lo and behold, we received one of our subscriptions today. I could have fallen over in surprise since it's been what, six months since order? I already filed complaints (rightfully so, honestly). Just thought I'd share that odd turn of events. I still wouldn't suggest this route though for magazines!

I just thought I'd post here. I have e-mailed them well over a dozen times and have not gotten one reply. I ordered in June both Crochet World and Crochet Mag and have not rcv'd a thing! This is ridiculous! I need to see if I paid thru paypal and see if I can file a dispute. I just don't understand why they cannot simply return an e-mail? I am beyond upset with these people and will definately not be ordering anything from them again!

They have never once responded to my emails either, and I ordered the same time as you I believe (late June). PayPal will not file a dispute if the transaction is over 45 days old. However, I paid with PayPal funded with a credit card, so was able to file a complaint through the credit card company--and they follow through quickly and remove the fraudulent charges.

Oh and if anyone has noticed, if you paid with PayPal, the money goes to a different email account than the company email. I also wrote directly to that one as well, with no response.

I also sent a letter of complaint to PayPal security regarding their lack of action on this matter, how it is a disservice to so many of us who interacted with this company.

Good luck to you!

I just thought I'd post here. I have e-mailed them well over a dozen times and have not gotten one reply. I ordered in June both Crochet World and Crochet Mag and have not rcv'd a thing! This is ridiculous! I need to see if I paid thru paypal and see if I can file a dispute. I just don't understand why they cannot simply return an e-mail? I am beyond upset with these people and will definately not be ordering anything from them again!

I received 3 more separate magazines today from my June order! Of course I can't even remember what I ordered it's been so long so they are a great surprise haha! A few days ago DH received the Car & Driver I ordered, and today I received Good Housekeeping, Woman's Day, and Rachael Ray. I know I spent only around $14-$16 and was able to order quite a few for that. I think there should also be one or two family-themed ones to come as well. I took big advantage of their daily sales plus the monthly code.

I have ordered SEVERAL magazines from them and have not received one of them yet. I have tried and tried to contact them and have had not repsonse. I have seen that some people have received their magazines but I have not received one yet and I ordered mine at the end of June.

My fingers are crossed. I also emailed them again to see if I could possibly get a response. I would rather have the magazines that the money back. I will surely post when I (and if) I receive the first magazine.

• 2 weeks later...

I received another magazine yesterday. I'm pretty sure now all of them have come. It's been a wild ride ROFL with a six month wait but once the first one arrived, they all followed pretty quickly. I am glad they took care of my order but must say I won't order through them again. Go figure I have to call them all and change my address since we're moving in 2 days. I feel like I'm going to jinx it since I just got them all LOL.

Archived