Lookie I love these

How cute are those!!! When my dd was little (she's 23 1/2 now) she loved Strawberry Shortcake so much, it became her nickname. Now that's she's all grown up.....all 4ft 10inches of her.....her brothers & I still call her Shortcake often. They & my hubby are 6ft, where I'm 5ft 6in so she's the short one of our bunch......so Shortcake still applies....short & sweet! I should make her one of those!!

Those are sooo cute. My oldest daughter (now 23) loved & still does like them. But she likes the old strawberry shortcake, not the new one. I always grab something I find that has her on it!

Those are too cute!! Thanks so much for posting the link. I ordered the book thinking those dolls would be great Christmas gifts.:gift (Yes, I know it's still June but I should get started early!!)

I, too, have a daughter (almost 25) who loved Strawberry Shortcake as a child. She had the SS baby doll that smelled like strawberries and it was her absolute favorite doll ever! I would really like to make her the Strawberry Shortcake new version. I'll check out the pattern/kit on Mary Maxim. Thanks a bunch!

Archived