New Vanna colors!!!!

michaels is the first place that i found all the new colors - not only the baby colors - but some pretty pinks, blues, purples and greens as well as some new verigated colors. i am actually working on a tote with the new colors as we speak!

I just bought a bunch of the new varigated colors. I've got a baby blanket to make, and the colors just sucked me in. I cleaned them out of the blue varigated. Didn't get any of the 'baby' yarn, but came very close and it felt very nice.

I love Vanna's yarn. IMO, they are God's gift to afghan making. They are introducing new colors!! :clap I'm so excited. Here's the link: http://www.lionbrand.com//yarns/vannasChoiceBaby.html

NOOOOOOO!! It took me half a year to collect every color of the regular ones! Now I have to start all over!! Never mind that I have not made one thing with my collection yet, I'm saving it for the "perfect" project. I'm sure you all understand that!! ;)

aw, I guess I'm the odd one. I loved the colors and had been deciding on a project for them before heading to Michaels last night but when I found them I was actually disappointed with how they felt. Maybe my senses have just been spoiled because DH thought it was plenty soft but I had to pass up the beautiful colors :(

Archived