2 Fat Bottom Bags finished

Palmarina

:cheerVery Nice!!! I really love the orange one. :manyheart I am addicted to the fbb! What kind of yarn is it? I would really like to be able to find it here!

:cheerVery Nice!!! I really love the orange one. :manyheart I am addicted to the fbb! What kind of yarn is it? I would really like to be able to find it here!

Oops :blush I threw away the paper ribbons, I'll ask the shop keeper what yarn it was :think!

Marina

Here I am with the info about the yarn. I did some research on the internet and found this info for you:

For the orange FBB:

Anchor Style Magicline DOTTY Cotton Yarn 1502 Orange

Anchor Style Magicline Dotty has a unique shading effect with a dotty print. Magicline Dotty is classed as a DK yarn but is slightly thicker than the usual DK, it uses 4mm crochet hook & 4.5mm knitting needles. Each 50g ball has approx 70m, 100% cotton, wash at machine 40 C.

For the blue FBB:

Anchor Style CREATIVA Cotton Yarn 1035 Petrol

Anchor Style Creativa has been designed to complement the Magicline range as well as use individually. Creativa comes in 50g balls and it classed as a DK yarn but it is slightly thicker than the usual DK yarn, uses 4mm crochet hook & 4.5mm knitting needles. Machine wash at 40 C. Tested for harmful substences.

Archived