Little Bangle Purses

goldenj32w2

Just thought I would share what I made. You ladies all ways seem to inspire me to do more! I saw some bangle purses on here and found a free pattern at: http://www.cats-rockin-crochet.blogspot.com/2008/02/crochet-dress-bag-pattern.html I made mine with worsted super saver and kinda went as I go, then made a short one too. After that I had one bracelett left so I made a cell case with some fun fur around it.

3purses.JPG

you can go to my page and see pixs of each of them a little better

http://www.geocities.com/cookielope/crochet2.html

They were so fun and easy, may have to make more LOL :yay

Gotta stay off of the board, you guys post way to many cute projects!:hug

Judy

Mama Crochet,

the black and pink was made by crocheting a chain of about 50 or so then join w/ a slip st, hdc in each ch around x2 rounds then started the shells with fpdc. then when I finished I attached the bangles with a hdc in the center of each side (used about 8 or 9 of them did not want it to curl up on the handles too much)

Hope that makes sense?!? really I kind of worked all of them on the fly, but used the dress pattern as a guide line.

Have a great day!

Judy

Mama Crochet,

the black and pink was made by crocheting a chain of about 50 or so then join w/ a slip st, hdc in each ch around x2 rounds then started the shells with fpdc. then when I finished I attached the bangles with a hdc in the center of each side (used about 8 or 9 of them did not want it to curl up on the handles too much)

Hope that makes sense?!? really I kind of worked all of them on the fly, but used the dress pattern as a guide line.

Have a great day!

Judy

Well...I can honestly say ... you did a great job on it!:) If you ever do right a pattern for that one..I would like it!:hook

Archived