have you been to this website?

www.youcanmakethis.com omgosh, there is some of the most ADORABLE patterns on here. I can't bring myself to buy any right now but holy smokes they are cute! Thought I would pass it along to you all. :cheer

They really do have some cute patterns on that site. I joined the site, but the only drawback is that the patterns I looked at seemed to be awfully high-priced for what look like very simple patterns. I didn't notice a section for "free patterns", but that doesn't mean there isn't one, I didn't look real carefully.

Great site! Thanks for the link! Lots of nice patterns. A bit pricy for me right now but I did see a bunch I really liked.

They do have 3 free crochet patterns for doing charity work. 2 are hats for premies and the other is a thin pink and white breast cancer awareness scarf, which you could change the color of to use for others as well.

This site is definitely being bookmarked.

They really do have some cute patterns on that site. I joined the site, but the only drawback is that the patterns I looked at seemed to be awfully high-priced for what look like very simple patterns. I didn't notice a section for "free patterns", but that doesn't mean there isn't one, I didn't look real carefully.

You have to look in the Price: under the pictures or click on charity in the navigation box on the left and the 3 crochet plus another will come up.

Not too many free ones but the patterns they have are CUTE! I think the patterns are a bit pricey but most of the ideas are so simple one could probably make some of the stuff without it.

I agree with what others have said. It had some very cute patterns, but they are definitely a bit pricey. Of course, I was thinking that my 5 year old niece would look awfully cute in some of those animal hats.

If you scroll down there is a Free! button on the left. Most of the free stuff is for sewing but there are about four crochet items like a smores scarf :lol.

I'm a girl scout leader and I am TOTALLY making the smores scarf! I thought that was HILARIOUS! :lol

Archived