I Will be MIA soon....

I am here off and on lol not making anything for the girls to wear...it gets too hot here (even using cotton) until fall. I have done some hats for a hospital and have started a blanket for project linus..I am leaving saturday for a week at the lake. I wil take my yarn and hooks with me, so i can piddle there as well. I gotta be crocheting something. :yes

I am here off and on lol not making anything for the girls to wear...it gets too hot here (even using cotton) until fall. I have done some hats for a hospital and have started a blanket for project linus..I am leaving saturday for a week at the lake. I wil take my yarn and hooks with me, so i can piddle there as well. I gotta be crocheting something. :yes

It was 113 here the other day. I know what you mean about being to hot to crochet!

I sure will lol. the kids last day of school was yesterday. we have usually went down way before this but w/ the cost of gas it wasn't feasible!

I wanted to add I wish school was out here!!!! We still have almost a month! :eek

Have a good time at the lake. We are going camping in the motorhome for the weekend. The first thing I did was figure out what thread and patterns I wanted to take along. That took 2 days because I don't have a project started. Now to figure out the food. That is the real chore.

Marcia

Hi Charlene. I love your work!!!! I hope you have a great time ...can't believe that school is over in your area!!!! wow....anyhow hope your hooks will still be flying!!! :yes

Archived