Free shipping on beads

Tampa Doll

I am not sure if this is the right place, but I just found this site while looking for seed beads and thought you all might like to see it.

They have free shipping on standard shipping - priority mail is only $4.95 - UPS ground is $6.95. :c9

Most places I deal with, the lowest you pay for shipping is $8.95.:eek

Anyway, I needed a lot of colors in seed beads and the variety is unbelievable along with all the other beads and stuff they have.:c9

So here is Fusionbeads web site.

http://www.fusionbeads.com/

I love these guys, fushionbeads, I have ordered from them several times, they are very fast in shipping and get it right every time.......make sure and get on their email list for sales and new products....

Wow! How amazing the selection is! And no shipping charge! That's terrific. Thanks for sharing.

:manyheart

Artbeads.com is another site that offers free shipping in the U.S. (and $1 shipping to Canada), as well as weekly coupon codes and other e-mail offers. I order frequently from both Artbeads and FusionBeads. Both have excellent customer service and high-quality products. FusionBeads can be a little more expensive than Artbeads for some products, but they usually ship faster.

Sun Country Gems also has free shipping. Their product selection isn't as wide as the other two sites, but they have really good prices on seed beads.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi... Tampa Doll... Have I got a seed bead store for you! The selection is out of this world! Here's tha link http://www.outlawbeads.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=SFNT&Store_Code=OLB

:cheer:cheerThe company's name is Out Law Beads. :yay:clap:yay:clap

They are affiliated with another bead store named www.dibeads.com.

Thought I would let ya know! Have a super day, Cari

• 2 weeks later...

LOL shame on you all for sharing some good bead sites lol

I don't crochet with beads much have done some wire crohet with beads over the last few years.

Most of my bead work is earrings, necklaces and bracelets but done with wire and toggle clasps etc.

I think I am going to be in trouble now looking at those sites lol

My bead stash is already out of hand thank goodness beads are a lot smaller then skeins of yarn lol lol:lol

Thank you ladies for sharing the great sites on beads

:yay

Hummywinger

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the other sites. I love http://www.firemountaingems.com. I do pay for shipping, but I haven't had any problems with any order. They have a large selection of seed beads and just started carrying 250 gram bags of Miyuki Shoji aka Delica Seed Beads (size 11/0) made in Japan. They usually come in 7.5 gram or 50 gram packages. I read somewhere in their site that the 7.5 gram packages contain abount 1600 seed beads.

• 2 months later...

I use Firemountaingems too, they are reasonable and fedex it too you for $5 and you can get price breaks in different quantity. I make necklaces and magnetic bracelets, so that pays for itself! Hummywinger is right it is a goog thing beads are way easier to stash! My yarn is bad enough!

Judy

Archived