• Crochet! Would renew, I love it
    • Quick & Easy Crochet Would renew I love it
    • Magic Crochet would renew I love it
    • Interweave- won't renew
    • Crochet World won't renew
    • Crochet! won't renew
    • Quick & Easy Crochet- won't renew
    • Magic Crochet- won't renew

Most boards limit you. "Other" should almost always be included though. ;)

Thanks for your input however, with the number of magazines there are, I couldn't list an other. LOL As it was, I left off a magazine I didn't know about. :lol I'm used to my regular message board where polls can have upwards of 100 options. :devil

I don't subscribe to any magazines. To me, with all the terrific patterns available for free on the net, I just can't justify spending my hard-won dollars on a magazine that might or might not have a pattern I want.

I pretty much agree with this, I would subscript to Magic Crochet and Decorative Crochet if they were still being published, but they are not. I have bought a few patterns from KatchKan and also from Annies attic if I see one I like but usually I can find something close to what I am looking for, for free on CPC....:crocheting

I have susbscribed in the past to Hooked on Crochet and Crochet World but feel like the other person does about all of the free stuff on the Web. And besides I wouldn't use all of the patterns either.

I recently subscribed to both Crochet World and Crochet. I may subscribe to Crochet Today as well...just don't know at the moment. Why? A coworker/friend of mine is a designer and getting published. To support her, the craft, and the "business" of crochet, I thought it would be a good idea to subscribe....lest all the magazines go out of business.......I don't "LOVE" everything in each mag, but then again who does? For what it cost, I think it is worth it.

I am more than willing to buy any and all of the magazines I can find but I am not willing to subscribe. That just seems to be more work and more frustration than my life needs just now.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't subscribe to any of them any more I have so many that I am thinking of putting them on ebay, I have hard covers books,I have Crochet World, Hooked on Crochet, and many more, the last date on them is from 2002 or something like that and from 1993 I do crochet but gotten away from it, and half the patterns I won't use, when I got them were nice and now I think some of the patterns are stupid, now you can go on line or here and some one will help get a pattern you are looking for.

Archived