Who Will Be Going to the Knit and Crochet Show in New Hampshire?

Who will be attending the Knit and Crochet show in Manchester, New Hampshire? I'd love to go, but I'm not much for traveling alone. I'm trying to talk my husband into going with me, but he'll never sit still for crochet classes and shows.

I think I can tempt him with the promise of some scuba diving in New Hampshire - I see there is a lake nearby where they offer diving, as well as diving in the Atlantic.

Anyone ever been to a show before? How are they?

I want to go since i live about an hour away from Manchester here in Nh.But since I am not working I am not sure if we can afford it again . I wanted to go last year but we were camping and could not have afforded for me to do that too.

I had been seriously considering it until I discovered that the hotel is full. I don't want to commute from another hotel with WIPS and gear and all. Who knew the hotel would be booked more than 3 months ahead? Not me, obviously. So, I've decided to vacation close to home and visit LYSs around here.

I hope everyone who attends has a fabulous time and reports back.

Where in NH is it? I, too, am about an hour from Manchester (though we might be moving closer this summer). I haven't heard about this at all!

Yes, I will be there! I'll be speaking at the luncheon on Professional Development Day on Wednesday, then I'll be there for a couple classes on Thursday, and I have to fly home on Friday.

I'm hoping that next year I'll be able to stay for the entire event!

Jean's going to be at Chain Link, too. In fact, she and Rita Weiss will be giving the big morning presentation on Professional Development Day: The Dollars and Sense of Being a Published Author.

I can't wait to meet everyone in person! Surely there are more people going?? If you're going, be sure to post and let us know to be looking for you. :)

I'm looking to go to the conference. I'll be flying in from Los Angeles. Since I want to design men's crochetwear, this will be the best way for me to get inundated with new knowledge, ideas and contacts. I'll have to find a cheap motel nearby that I can stay at. I just put in for my vacay day today.

Jean,

I'm looking forward to meeting you in person. We've exchanged emails on occasion from Crochet Partners Yahoo Group.

the website is www.knitandcrochetshow.com . There you can click on the link for the summer show.

This is the big national convention for Crochet Guild of America and the regional convention for The Knitting Guild Association.

It would be great to have a big huge crowd from Crochetville attend! If anybody wants to get together for dinner on Tuesday night before Professional Development Day or on Thursday night, let me know! We'll pick a place where we can all eat together. :)

This is the big national convention for Crochet Guild of America and the regional convention for The Knitting Guild Association.

It would be great to have a big huge crowd from Crochetville attend! If anybody wants to get together for dinner on Tuesday night before Professional Development Day or on Thursday night, let me know! We'll pick a place where we can all eat together. :)

Dinner would be fun since i am not sure if i can actually go to the events at all :(

Dinner would be fun since i am not sure if i can actually go to the events at all :(

Even if you can't take any classes, come hang out on the vendor floor and browse through all the yummy yarny goodness!

I'll be there Thursday through Sunday. I'm taking two classes this year and going to the fashion show. I went last year and had a great time, but overloaded myself with classes. I want more time to relax this year.

Archived