Cool site for craft supplies

Tampa Doll

I have been trying to find clear plastic cones that you use to make angel tree toppers. I needed one for my Christmas tree Angel, as being here in Florida, unless I make it out of hard plastic, it is going to go limp.

Anyway, I finally found them on Factory Direct Craft . I also found 6" lace parasols, 8" parasols, fans and all kinds of cool stuff. Now unless you spend $20.00 the shipping is 12.95 or something like that. Anything over $20 is 9.95. Shipped UPS.

I placed my order, I got an e-mail thanking me for the order and listing all I bought along with shipping and such. Later that day I got another e-mail telling me They were processing the order. The next day I got an e-mail telling me it was shipped and what the tracking number was. Finally I got a 4th e-mail with the shipping info from UPS.

Now I have never gotten this from anyother website and I was very impressed. Besides the info, it was shipped the day after I ordered.

http://www.factorydirectcraft.com/index.shtml

I have been there many times buying craft supplies. I haven't been there in a few years.

I remember you asking if anyone knew where to get those cones and it never crossed my mind that they would have them.

Looks like I may have to make a trip there sometime.

Archived