Dudley is Free!

ChezMichelle

Thanks to a flare in my fibromyalgia, I won't be writing another pattern for a while. So I've decided to make Dudley the Bird the free amigurumi pattern for April at Suncatcher Eyes.

Enjoy!

I am so sorry your not feeling well Michelle , gentle hugs:hug, I wonder if it is in the stars because my Lupus, I am in so much pain I wanna get put out of my misery. I hope you get GODSPEED to feeling better.:manyheart

Thank you for sharing, but I'm sorry that your fibromyalgia is having a flare-up :( :(

Thank you so much for sharing!

I too sincerely hope you are feeling right as rain in no time flat!

Hugz

T-

Thank you so much for sharing the pattern. :hug

I am so sorry that your fibro is flaring up. My dh suffers so much from fibro. It is literally ripping apart his tendons, he had shoulder surgery a few years back for shredded tendons, and had both knees replaced two years ago when he was 56. The only time he realizes that he is having a flare up is when the pain goes up to a new level. I really hope that you get some relief soon. Have you tried that new medication that is on the market to treat Fibro. Dh's mother tried it and did get quite a bit of relief, but her kidneys aren't good, so they had to take her off of it.

Archived