please offer your suggestions

i've recently had hip surgery and WAY too much time to sit and think (and of course, crochet).....what would be ur suggestion as to a way to display/store latest crochet afghans???? somehow, i HATE to just store them in a spare bedroom, cause i like to "show off" a little. i must admit, i have a tendency to make lots of lapghans and end up keeping them for the "right" moment or person. right now, they are filling up a rocker, but i feel like they are all collecting dust......what do u think???

thanks

how about one of those wooden clothes dryer racks? I don't know the exact name for them, but they have several round poles on each side, kind of like a ladder, and they fold together, flat, for storage. I used to have one to dry "unmentionables" on. (wish I still had it!) It would be perfect for storing and showing!

I have recently started buying clear, see-through, tall kitchen trash bags to put yarny items in. I love them!

I had to hunt around a bit to get the tall kitchen bags, not lawn and leaf bags, in the clear, and in store's own brand. When I found them, I bought the biggest box of them because these are sooooooo handy.

You can put a folded blanket in one, so I know they would work for you. And you don't have to twist tie the open end. Just fold it neatly and tuck it under.

You can fit 20 6 oz skeins in one.

They are lightweight so they are great as dust covers.

All my bags before this were a semi-opaque white, and I didn't care for them. I'm much happier with the clear bags.

Archived