My bunnies!

angelsmith52

First let me say I am sorry for not giving proper credit to the person who inspired me to make these!

Without further ado...

My Chocolate Easter Bunnies

th_100_0425.jpg

When my son saw these, he asked it I could make some Strawberry ones too. So here they are!

th_100_0433.jpg

First let me say I am sorry for not giving proper credit to the person who inspired me to make these!

I'm so glad you were inspired. And I'm pleased to see that yours have multiplied as quickly as mine have:cheer Love the strawberry ones, too. Kids come up with ideas that we would never think of!

I'm so glad you were inspired. And I'm pleased to see that yours have multiplied as quickly as mine have:cheer Love the strawberry ones, too. Kids come up with ideas that we would never think of!

Were you my inspiration? :hug:ty

For those of you that missed the original posting about the chocolate bunny pins... I found the pattern on http://www.crochetpatterncentral.com/directory/easter.php

scroll down to bunny pin. It is such a quick pattern to work up. It takes longer to sew in the ends than it does to crochet them. We have handed out several to the ladies at our church and I have made more to hand out to other friends. :manyheart

Archived