easter crochet

my supervisor has asked me to crochet something she wants to give to her dad. I'm not sure what to make. she wants something bright and happy. So far I found the egg bunny kids pattern, and the bunny flowers i thought would be fun. hmm. what about a basket to go in, or some other little things, stuffies or something. what do you all think. what are some easter things you've crocheted...that are quick, considering easter is so close! lol

How about some easter fridgies? or maybe some easter egg ornaments? a easter egg scarf or easter egg table runner? since its for her dad maybe a tie in eastery colors? Maybe a bookmark? I hope you find something, good luck.

Kim

i showed her the yo yo bunny pattern, from freepatterns.com and she chose that one. i'm making the yo yo's now, almost done and i've got 1/2 the had done. no ears yet.

ok so I looked at cpc and I guess I am blind, but I sure don't see the pttern. do you maybe have a link. thanks

ok, i've finished the yo yo bunny. sadly, i cannot take a picture! DH bought me some rechargable camera batteries, and a recharger.......but we cant' find the batteries, and I'm at work anyways......and wo, that's it.

it's interesting the way it's put together. Next time I may make a couple extra yo-yo's to give him a neck. lol.

but he's done in 3 shades of purple, green and blue.

Archived