Fresh Air Market Tote--Tested and Completed!

TMKA

I was lucky enough to get to test Leebah's Fresh Air Market Tote bag pattern...it's awesome! This is my second "doing" of it, though--the first one was stolen out of a bag left in my van! Ack!

Anyway, here's my completed project. I hope I did it justice!

BagFlat.jpg

BagFull.jpg

Love the pattern, Lindsey!

(The straps are really attached equidistant from each side....I think one side is curled up on the top picture. If I remember, I'll replace that picture in the morning with one that's NOT all curled up. :lol )

Looks great even with 2 handles, love the bright cheery color

:lol: I didn't even think about the handle thing until after I posted my picture and looked at the other tester's bags...oops! It was only supposed to have ONE handle! :lol

I'm going to have to fix that now....I really like the idea of only the ONE handle. :)

:lol: I didn't even think about the handle thing until after I posted my picture and looked at the other tester's bags...oops! It was only supposed to have ONE handle! :lol

I'm going to have to fix that now....I really like the idea of only the ONE handle. :)

Both ways work so I wouldn't worry abt it, when I get a chance to make some more I am going to see abt doing one with 2 handles, LOL.

• 2 months later...

Great job!

I was able to buy an "advance copy" of this pattern from Leebah because I was in a rush to make them for Teacher Appreciation Day for my daughter's preschool teachers. I whipped out 3 of them in just a few days. Unfortunately, I was in such a rush to give them to the teachers that I didn't take pictures of them :( It is a great pattern!

Kris

Archived