Kitchen Rug

HappyOldCro

Done with vintage Caron Rug Yarn. My own design, but I had made so many changes and crossed so much out, I gave up on trying to write it up. The darker squares are sage green, the light squares and last round of green flowers are both cream but the solid cream squares had more of a yellowish tint to it. The border is just plain old brown in hdc. I sewed them together with nylon thread to withstand the walking and splashes from the sink. It is 23" X 32". I made my own because I couldn't find one in the store that was in the measurements and colors I wanted. I could not get the sage green to show it's true colors in the pics. I just finished sewing it and had not blocked it yet. It is clickable.

th_Kitchenrug.jpg

Carol, what a wonderful rug you made. You did a great job on it. I applaud you :clap:clap for finishing it when you didn't enjoy making it. If it had been me making it (I don't enjoy sewing crocheted items together, and I really don't like using rug yarn), it would have been put down and been a forever unfinished rug.

Excellent job :hug

Archived