Bean bags for school carnival

karebear

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I think that I figure it out. This first one is just a few rows worked. Just to show you how I used the tail as a stitch marker. gettnurl?a_=217067659&u_=109954510&n_=SFOPRD14&subscribername=SNAPFISH

Same with this one.

gettnurl?a_=217067665&u_=109954510&n_=SFOPRD14&subscribername=SNAPFISH

This one is rounds 1-8 before you start decreasing.

gettnurl?a_=217067667&u_=109954510&n_=SFOPRD14&subscribername=SNAPFISH

This is how it should look completed.

232323232%7Ffp53388%3Evq%3D3237%3E6%3C3%3E732%3E23286%3C3823379wp1lsi

Same with the next 2 pictures, only I flatted the bottom a little.

232323232%7Ffp53384%3Evq%3D3237%3E6%3C3%3E732%3E23286%3C3823377wp1lsi

232323232%7Ffp53382%3Evq%3D3237%3E6%3C3%3E732%3E23286%3C3823375wp1lsi

As you can see, you can't tell where the tail is worked in because it is the same yarn and it blends in well. It makes it much easier for me this way. I have been making these a lot in the car while I am waiting for the bus with my kids. I don't have to worry about losing the markers, which I like.

Thank you for doing this for me. I can't tell you how much it means to me!!

If you made square ones that is great as well. I was having a hard time finding any sort of pattern to share. I will welcome any shape!! Actually, I think having the different kinds will be awesome!!

The size should be about the size of the bottom of a can of pop. So I would say about 2 1/2 -3 inches. These are for small children...3-5 year olds. So I really don't want them too big. Thank you ladies so much!!!

I have made one but I think it is too big I think I'll save it for the kids next door and make some smaller ones for you.:)

Thank you SHelly!

Sissy44, I am sorry, I forgot to post yesterday that I got your package. Thank you so much. If you are going to make more...make the big circle ones and if you can make a size in between the square ones that you sent. They are so cute! Thank you so much for making me these.

Thank you SHelly!

Sissy44, I am sorry, I forgot to post yesterday that I got your package. Thank you so much. If you are going to make more...make the big circle ones and if you can make a size in between the square ones that you sent. They are so cute! Thank you so much for making me these.

ok babe thanks for letting me know I will what I can get done for you:manyheart

are you still a long way away from having all that you need?

Actually yes I am. I have only gotten 10 done myself and the ones that you sent so far.

If anyone that is doing this could give me a total so that I know where we are at, that would be great. I have this one project that I am working on that I need to finish. Right now, from the way it looks I should be done by the beginning of next week. I would like to have a count by then so I know how many I need to make. I appreciate all the help!!

Shelly, thank you so much for sending me the ones you did. As of right now, the total that are made is 16. Like I said though, I will be able to knock out a good bit next week. Thank you all for your help!

I don't get paid until NEXT Thursday hopefully I can get a few more made as well as the squares for Lea and my Secret Pal Swap duties as well. Ack!

Sockmad,

If you could just let me know how many you have done that would be great. As long as you sent these out in the mail by April 1st, that would be great. Please don't over extend yourself just for me.

Hey everyone, I was just wondering if I could get a count of how many everyone has made? I started to work on them (again), and wanted to know how many I more that I need to make.

Thank you for the help!!

I have four oh no wait five including the one that I think is a bit too big.

Thanks Sissy. I need to find all of the ones I have ton. Some how the pile got moved around...lol...kids you got to love them.

yes we do have to love them :lol

you can add 5 more for me:cheer

:hug

Archived