Favorite Crochet Magazines.

catwoman

I agree with Vonnie - Magic Crochet and Decorative Crochet are my very fav's. Hunt for them (and others) in the thrift shops. Couple of months ago found about 30+ at 25¢ ea. Got up to the till, found out half price on books & mags,:D yup! 12 1/2¢ each. Still tickled about that find. :lolJan.

I bought the Jan/Feb issue of Crochet Today and I was so impressed with it that I subscribed, and I NEVER subscribe to magazines! That has to tell you some thing! lol!

I had looked at other crochet magazines at the store and just wasn't impressed by them at all.

I love Crochet! magazine. It's the only one I can currently subscribe to. Although, I'm getting ready to subscribe to a pattern of the month club sort of thing where they send you all the yarn and items that you need for that pattern, minus the crochet hook. I'm gradually inching my first payment up to the mailbox.

I love Crochet! magazine. It's the only one I can currently subscribe to. Although, I'm getting ready to subscribe to a pattern of the month club sort of thing where they send you all the yarn and items that you need for that pattern, minus the crochet hook. I'm gradually inching my first payment up to the mailbox.

Pattern of the month?? Where do you find that...I want to do that! It sounds really cool!

Pattern of the month?? Where do you find that...I want to do that! It sounds really cool!

It was a little postcard I got because of my subscription to Crochet! magazine. As soon as I get some contact information, I'll make sure to post it here, even if it's just a website. It's really awesome. $14.99 a month plus shipping and handling for all the yarn you need and the pattern, and it includes both a knit and crochet pattern so you can choose which one you do.

Archived