Wallhanging #10 (photo heavy)

Fiber Deviant

2167245638_deca77621b_m.jpg2166452275_b0f5f0e63f_t.jpg2166453373_e482edc1c1_t.jpg2166452587_0ac7ba0bda_t.jpg

Here is the latest wallhanging that I have made; it is about 10 inches wide and 33 inches long.

It is hung (rod pocket method) on a piece of red bamboo.

The yarns used are a blend of commercially available wools and acrylics from my stash... I just looooove "Stash Busters"!

I used the handprint motif that i love so much, along with three ("it's a magic number...") triangle motifs. It's mostly comprised of single, double, treble stitches along with a few others thrown in.

That is amazing! Did you make up the handprint motif yourself? I would have loved to watch this in progress ... very interesting!

yes... i made the handprint motif... i just do it free form... i start with a circle and then make stitches to make a straight edge on top... then i just add on the fingers... it is all trial and error... none of them are the same... there are several examples of the motif in purses and other wallhangings on my blog and flicker account... if you're interested. Also... thanks for your compliments on my work!

thanks to everyone for their wonderful compliments! that is one of the reasons that i love :manyheart crochetville... everyone is so nice... i love getting feedback on my pieces.

Again, thanks so much! joanna

Archived