crocheted purse

hollier2002

Question

Hi All!

I am looking for a pattern for a crocheted purse pattern to use with some beaded purse handles that I found at walmart. The handles are beautiful but I can't find a pattern to use with them. I was hoping someone from here can help.

I was looking for a link to post but I can't find anything close enough to it. Does anyone have a pattern??

Thanks

10 answers to this question

Hmmm Maybe the Fleuri bag? OR the barrell purse, which is posted in Original patterns. Do you have a pic of the handles? That might help.

If you want a bag, then you need to visit Daphne's!!!

Daphne's Bags Here's how she 'sells' her patterns, you send her yarn in Malaysia, she sends you the pattern you want. She can't get yarns in Malaysia, not like we can here. And she makes AWESOME bags! Check out her site, see for yourself.

P.S. I actually have a Christmas Tote on her site. I cannot believe I did that back in 2000!!!!

Cheryl's Christmas Tote

I searched and searched and finally gave up and just did it. I sat and sketched out what I wanted and figured out the easiest way to make it. It ended up being 2 pieces, very easy.

2005_042742220050084.jpg

I used ribbon to secure the handles to the bag(and I lined it from past experience). There's more pics on my blog.

Archived