Lion Brand Lion Design Spring Catalogue

Did any one else get a Lion Brand catalogue in the mail called Lion Design Spring 2008? It has Vanna on the front. I've never gotten this before and it is really cool! They have a new yarn called CupCake and new colors in some of the older brands. Plus, really, really cute patterns! They are modeled in the catalogue and then at the end it tells you what yarns to use for the pattern and all the patterns are free on the website! I am so impressed, looks like Lion Brand is getting more competitive. Very very cool.:clap

I must be on the catalogue list. I seem to get all the crochet catalogues. I just got this one today.

I really helps if you use a certain yarn, you can see what they have available in colors.:hook

I love the colors of the cupcake yarn.

Ooh! That means mine must be in the mail. I love getting their catalogues.

I agree. I love all the things they have in the catalogs.

I can't wait!:yay

:manyheart

Okay, thanks for the heads up. I am hoping I can go to their site and sign up for one. Wonder how much it costs? I'm off to see . . .

Usually they mail them for free. I requested one last summer for fall, but never got it. Thanks for the notice! I'm off to request another...

I am actually impressed with this catalog. I like how you can by the kits in the back. Looks like there is a lot of crochet items displayed in the book which is a nice change to all the knitting things I always see.

• 2 weeks later...

I got it and I loved it too!

I already picked two of the afghans to start making as soon as possible (hopefully when I finished most of the UFOs I've got piled up) ;)

Archived