What's wrong with Annie's Attic site?

Anyone know what's wrong with Annie's

Attic site? It won't come up for me, and I get a message saying the site is timed out, responding too slow.

I always go there to check out the free pattern for the day and copy it off if I like it, but I can't get it to come up tonight.

Just wondering if anyone had any idea what is going on?

I had a similar problem with coatsandclark site. For several weeks no matter what I did I couldn't get it when everyone else did. Then, all of a sudden it worked again. How strange. I hope your problem doesn't take so long to be resolved.

Anyone know what's wrong with Annie's

Attic site? It won't come up for me, and I get a message saying the site is timed out, responding too slow.

I always go there to check out the free pattern for the day and copy it off if I like it, but I can't get it to come up tonight.

Just wondering if anyone had any idea what is going on?

I don't know, but it has been happening to me since last night as well. I'm always able to just click and there I am, but no such luck right now. I guess I'll keep trying. I hate to miss out on today's free pattern, because it always turns out that if I forget about checking it that day or can't get to it for some reason, it's always a pattern that I would like to have.

Elle

Of course, as soon as I sent this post, I went and checked and was able to get right in. It's probably as someone else mentioned, they're having a free shipping sale until tomorrow at midnight, so the site is probably clogged with traffic.

I spoke too soon. I can't get into coatsandclark again. Are you still having problems with Annies Attic? I'm wondering if it is my computer. A couple months ago I got a new one with Vista and that's when my problems started.

Archived