Merry Christmas to me!

Last night I went to the Annie's Attic site and was browsing around, and I heard this little voice in the back of my head saying "doilies! doilies!". I looked at their pattern books and there they were... The Big Book of Little Doilies by Patricia Kristoffersen, and I think the other one is called The Best of Patricia Kristoffersen. One was $8.98 and the other was $14.98. I bought them both! I had looked at them on Amazon.com and they were twice the price, and half.com didn't even HAVE any books on doilies, so I think I did pretty well. Now I can't wait for them to get here!

Elle

Ohhhhh I have and love that book. I'd love to have the time to make everyone of them. You are really going to love and enjoy this book. It is well worth the money and a rare book where you'd like to crochet all of the patterns and not just one or two.

Hope you enjoy your book when it arrives. I know you will.

Pam

I just love finding good deals on crochet books! PK is one of my fav's. I splurged once and ordered some directly from her website that came signed by her. I have to agree with Pam that it's a grand thing when you want to do most of the patterns in a book, not just one or two, makes the purchase so worth it. Have fun!

Sometimes you just have to spoil yourself.:cheer

I spoil myself every chance I get! It's fun and it feels good! :lol And DH, bless his heart, supports me every inch of the way. His theory is that I work hard, and if this is what makes me happy, then he says "go for it!" :)

Elle

I just love finding good deals on crochet books! PK is one of my fav's. I splurged once and ordered some directly from her website that came signed by her. I have to agree with Pam that it's a grand thing when you want to do most of the patterns in a book, not just one or two, makes the purchase so worth it. Have fun!

I fell in love with PK's doilies seeing all the ones that Shrone is turning out in her self-imposed challenge to make all of the ones in her PK books! They're just the prettiest things I've ever seen! After the Christmas rush is over and everyone's gifts are finished I can't wait to just sit down and play with thread for a while instead of the yarn I've been using for gifts! It's going to be a blast!

Elle

You are going to have a blast. Kristoffersen doilies are my favorite along with some Japanese patterns I have.

I wish I could decipher the Japanese patterns! I've seen some absolutely spectacular doilies among Japanese patterns. Kristoffersen's patterns are truly magnificent, IMO. I can't wait to get started on them!

Elle

Archived