CAL Before 2008 ( I Will Finish One Day)

Lesalicious

Well, for you it's caps, for me it's scarves! That little critter has added 4 more scarves to my list!! Maybe if I put out some candy it will get distracted and leave my list alone? :candycane:candycane:candycane

Kim

:rofl:rofl:rofl

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kim, Sara, Relynn, Lesa and Lissa: sending power hugs your way to give you some energy:hug :hug :hug :magic...don't know if it will work, but I am thinking of you all...:yes:tup

Thank you, I need it! We leave for SC in 3 days, and I still have 2 Flannelghans to finish before I get on that plane. The smaller items I can finish up once I get there, but I don't want to haul materials for afghans with me. lol

Good energy vibes to you and everyone! We can do this!

Kim, Sara, Relynn, Lesa and Lissa: sending power hugs your way to give you some energy:hug :hug :hug :magic...don't know if it will work, but I am thinking of you all...:yes:tup

Aww how sweet and right back at you.

Happy Holidays everyone have a great weekend.

Oh love the caps and ties.

Here is my latest project. I have one left to finish before the 1st but I know I wont get it done at least I know I tried. Thats what counts.

My niece blanket:

100_0265.jpg

I so love this blanket.

Everyone have a great weekend.

Here is my latest project. I have one left to finish before the 1st but I know I wont get it done at least I know I tried. Thats what counts.

My niece blanket:

100_0265.jpg

I so love this blanket.

Everyone have a great weekend.

That is soooo cute! I love the color!!

Kim

Thank you, I need it! We leave for SC in 3 days, and I still have 2 Flannelghans to finish before I get on that plane. The smaller items I can finish up once I get there, but I don't want to haul materials for afghans with me. lol

Good energy vibes to you and everyone! We can do this!

Hope you get them done in time!!

Kim

I've only got three things on my list now. I've shoved everything else aside for now.

I've got a cradle purse half done, the bunting done and the doll about 80% done. I still have to do the arms, a skirt and put a face on her.

I started a vest for my granddaughter but decided the yarn wasn't going to make it. Too stiff. I bought a skein of Caron Soft yesterday. I'm making the vest Mei-Mei from Everyday Crochet.

I'm working on an alligator from an old McCall's Magazine 1975 for my grandson. I've completed 26 rows of it.

I'll post pics of everything later.

Just an update on progress:

1. MIL Shawl - 100% done!!!

2. Dad's Flannelghan - Just need to join and do border

3. Slippers (3 pair) - 66% (2 pr) done

4. SIL Scarf & Hat (2) - Starting these on the plane

5. Stockings (3) - 0% (Working on these in SC)

6. Set of washcloths - Will wait til after Holidays

7. 5-Piece Bath Set - 100% done!!!

8. FIL Flannelghan - Just need to join and do border

9. Skater beanie (3) - 10%

We're flying to SC tonight. We'll be there until the 28th, so I'll be busy busy the next week or so. Everything is all packed up and ready to go. I'll post pix once I get a few more things completed. Gotta run! Everyone take care and keep up the good work!!

:clap:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:clap

There is some major happy dancing going on over here! I finished my grandmother's shawl. Pics and details are posted here: http://crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=67940

:yay:yay:yay:yay

Now I get to do some small things for a little break... hats, scarves and mittens!

:clap:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:clap

There is some major happy dancing going on over here! I finished my grandmother's shawl. Pics and details are posted here: http://crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=67940

:yay:yay:yay:yay

Now I get to do some small things for a little break... hats, scarves and mittens!

Congrats! It turned out great, love the color!!:clap

Kim

I'm almost finished with Mei Mei. I'm on the bolero shaping part now.

Things haven't been going good with the alligator toy. I don't think all the directions are there. It doesn't say anywhere about sewing it shut.

The cradle purse is done except for the drawstring.

I'm almost finished with Mei Mei. I'm on the bolero shaping part now.

Things haven't been going good with the alligator toy. I don't think all the directions are there. It doesn't say anywhere about sewing it shut.

The cradle purse is done except for the drawstring.

Post pics of the Mei Mei when you're finished...I was thinking of making that one!

Kim

I made two Granny Square hats this week that I was hoping to give as gifts and I was really disappointed with the sizing.:( I used the same yarns and had the right gauge but both hats turned out too big.:think I tried them on and either I have a freakishly small head and never realized it:P or the gauge on the patterns was off. No more hats for me for a while....:lol

Kim

Are you a member of Ravelry? I'm going to post it there. I'll also post the pics on my bloq so you'll be able to see it there. I've almost finished the second row of the bolero shaping.

Wishing you good luck.

I also finished everyone but, one thing my sudoku blanket never did put to much effort into it but, still want to finish it one day in the near future.

I did do a lot more things that wasn't on my list and still crocheting more things some things I am hoping to put on a etsy shop soon.

:) Everyone take care :)

So here is my updated list:

1. Sweater for Aimee (6 years old) (DONE)

2. Sweater for Kate (4 years old) (DONE)

3. Baby shell blanket (DONE)

4. Cropped cardigan for me (need to finish one sleeve and join it together)

5. Mystery project (DONE)

6. 3SUB for me (DONE)

7. Two baby shell blankets for the church nursery (one is complete and the second has about 15 rows out of 58 done)

8. Five one skein scarves (DONE)

9. 2SUB in white and various fun fur skeins I got for $0.50 each (about half done)

I am starting to think that these last three may not get done this year :blush I'm not entirely happy with the yarn I am using for the second baby shell blankie and might frog it and make something else out of the yarn. I also think I will run out of fluffy yarn to finish the 2SUB this year (unless I stumble on a bunch on sale for a great price).

Maybe I should pull out the sleeve and finish the cardigan. I did start that beast in September and haven't got back to it in ages :P. It would feel good to get it done. I also have new projects I want to start but should at least finish the sweater...

I'll have to recheck my list but I finished everything I intended to finish for Xmas which was a true miracle!:lol I had realized I was way too ambitious with some of the bigger projects so I'm glad I didn't even start. So now I'm ready for something big like an afghan!:yes

Hope everyone had a good Holiday!

Kim

Update to my promise on the Comfortghan! I am almost done edging!!!!! :yay I will be done with that part by today. Now I just have the daunting task of figuring out the fastest + best looking method of joining together granny squares. :think

Wishing you good luck.

I also finished everyone but, one thing my sudoku blanket never did put to much effort into it but, still want to finish it one day in the near future.

I did do a lot more things that wasn't on my list and still crocheting more things some things I am hoping to put on a etsy shop soon.

:) Everyone take care :)

thanks Lesa, I have started it, but am using my own pattern. I love the front post stitch, and found a pattern using that, but wanted to do it in the bulky homespun, so had a lot of revising to do.

Archived