Crocheted Baskets or Bowls

BarbaraJean

I found this pattern online but haven't been able to find it again.

Here are a few of the baskets/bowls I've made. I used just any scrap yarn I had. I was actually surprised how much yarn it took. I liked playing with the color combinations.

DSC04783.jpg

DSC04784.jpg

DSC04785.jpg

Wow you made a lot of them. They're all great! I like the two different colored ones together, too. It wasn't from the Bernat site, was it? :think That's the only thing that comes to my mind.

Tina

I do have the pattern saved on my computer. I've just had others ask for the pattern. It was available for free online but I don't know if that means it's okay for me to pass it on. :think I think it was called Southwestern baskets or bowls.

They're cute Barb. Could it by any chance have been a pattern for felting? I only ask because I've seen some of them and thought maybe that's why you couldn't find it again.

They're cute Barb. Could it by any chance have been a pattern for felting? I only ask because I've seen some of them and thought maybe that's why you couldn't find it again.

It's certainly possible. I came across the pattern by accident. I was actually looking for a pattern for something else and these popped up in the search results. All attempts to get it to pop up again have been unsuccessful.

Archived