CSI Miami

Kbear

Last night I was watching the show and one of the girls had a really cute crochet sweater on. I said oh is that a cute sweater she has on.

I get this well find the pattern and crochet yourself one!!

I hope to find a pattern that looks like it.

Ooh I saw it too. It was really cute! I kept thinking "Nice crocheted sweater but who wears that much white? And to a crime scene no less!" lol

Dh pointed out the crocheted sweater and of course commented on how low cut it was besides.:lol

Have you noticed that none of the CSI's on the real shows (American Justice, Foresnics Files) never look or dress like them?

Hey, I live down here and don't wear all that white.

Haven't watched it yet crazy schedule at work this week. In fact I'm too tired to eat and here is the worst part I am too tired to crochet today! :(

I have it taped as I went to bed. I have to go look now that you have said that.

I also agree with the white comment. I never understand how they can wear so much white and stay clean. I even step out in white....I attract any and all dirt around.:eek

Here in Houston the late great Marvin Zindler (RIP) wore white all the time and stayed clean. He got in and out of his car many, many times a day. When the TV station did a look back the week after he died that was brought up and a camera had followed him around one day and he really did stay clean...no changing during the day. He even invited cameras inside his huge closet. All white suits.

Archived