Annual Crochet Calendar

MyGirlFriday

Bought mine for half price at Border's yesterday. I think I got the last one in the store. Still browsing thru, but I saw some things I would definitely make. My 2008 resolution is to make some new things, and not rely on the tried and true items I've made over and over.

I agree about the flimsy paper, but I had fun looking for designs by C'ville members.

Yay! I am so excited. My mom bought the calendar for a christmas gift. There are quite a few patterns I can't wait to try. My faves is Feb 21st-22nd, Long Chic Sweater, i think it is called.

I have already started a poncho for my daughter (June 23rd, i think).

I did notice I was really interested in the patterns after like July. Oh well.

Happy Hooking from your calendars!

Val

I got this calendar for Christmas and can't wait to start going through it. However, I'm resisting temptation and am waiting for each day to look at the patterns. I have other WIPs to finish first anyhow!

Wow, Thank's for letting us know that this is available at sam's. I went and got mine a couple days ago, and I love it. If anyone has the one from last year that they want to get rid of, I would be happy to take it off your hands. LOL I missed last years calander.

Thank's Debby

Archived