Wip My filet Bedspread ( New Picture update 1/13/08) post # 36

Katchkan

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is stunning, Kathy.

I have been trying to think of a name for you and all I could come up with is "(Name of your dgd)'s Destiny". Since you didn't tell us her name, I couldn't put it in there, but thought it would be a wonderful way of honoring her by letting her know how special she is to you. :manyheart

That would make it Kaitlyn's Destiny, Or Katie's Destiny. umm How about Kaitlyn's Bed of Roses Will have to give it some more thought here. It's going to be a while before I get this one done.

Heirloom Roses ?

That would make it Kaitlyn's Destiny, Or Katie's Destiny. umm How about Kaitlyn's Bed of Roses Will have to give it some more thought here. It's going to be a while before I get this one done.

Heirloom Roses ?

Heirloom Roses was my first thought.. Beautiful Kathy. Can't wait to see this finished!!!!:hug

That is absolutely BREATHTAKING!!! :eek

Are you designing that as you go?

I recently did a bedspread with 2 strands #10 thread in Ecru for a double sized bed, I could only imagine the work and time you are putting into that masterpiece of work.:yes

That is absolutely BREATHTAKING!!! :eek

Are you designing that as you go?

I recently did a bedspread with 2 strands #10 thread in Ecru for a double sized bed, I could only imagine the work and time you are putting into that masterpiece of work.:yes

No, All the designing was done before I ever picked up a hook. I charted out the design first and I am now crocheting it from that chart. It took me almost a month just to get the chart the way I wanted it. Then another to choose materials. But I am pleased with is so far.

Archived