The Incredibly Versatile Giant Snowflake CAL

HappyBunny

http://www.crochetme.com/the-incredibly-versatile-giant-snowflake

Would anyone like to try making this with me? I love the way it looks and the directions say it's pretty easy to make and only takes a couple of hours. I dunno, I'm looking at the pattern and thinking it will take me alot longer but I'd sure like to give it a try!

Thanks!

Kim

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That looks fabulous!! I may have to join you on this one if I can find a great yarn for it. Thanks for posting this.

Thanks Jen! I think I'm going to try it in something like the Red Heart Super Soft for my first try. Going yarn shopping today!

Kim

This may be my first CAL. I am not sure that I can do it, but I want to try! I think I am going to use black Red Heart Super Soft.

I have the Red Heart SS in black too! I'm deciding between using that or white Lion Brand WoolEase.... I'm probably going to start with the WoolEase because I know I have enough of that for the whole pattern.:yes

Let me know when you get yours started. I plan on starting mine on Thursday!:cheer

Kim

I am going to start mine this wekend I hope. I have to finsh a tinkle turdle for my DS. I can't crochet very fast with a 4 month old!

I remember when my son was 4 months old...he's almost 17 now! A Tinkle Turdle sounds so cute! You'll love the snowflake when you get a chance to start it. What I like too is that it's easy to put down and pick up again later if you keep track of what round you are on.

Kim

I am going to start mine this wekend I hope. I have to finsh a tinkle turdle for my DS. I can't crochet very fast with a 4 month old!

Umm...tinkle turdle?? Whazzat?

Amanda

I have just started this today - it's my first attempt at a wearable!! I'm really excited by it, just put about 3 hours into it and have just started Round 11.

Need to sleep now, but cant wait to do more tomorrow, I hope to get it done either tomorrow or Monday. How did everyone get on with theirs? Did you put up pictures?

I'm a bit worried that I'm going to run out of wool, I'm doing it with some scraps, its a fairly fluffy grey colour with lits of other bits in, I'm sure I could put on a different colour border if I do run out.

Just put an hour into it today on the train, 1/2 way through round 12 - cant wait to get it done, got another hour on a train tonight and then some more time this evening - how exciting!

I'm a bit worried that I'm going to run out of wool, I'm doing it with some scraps, its a fairly fluffy grey colour with lits of other bits in, I'm sure I could put on a different colour border if I do run out.

Just put an hour into it today on the train, 1/2 way through round 12 - cant wait to get it done, got another hour on a train tonight and then some more time this evening - how exciting!

I think you're going to be the first on finished!!

Kim

I tend to go a little overboard when I start something and get fnatical about it! I just have 3 rounds to go (of course all taking longer as it goes!) I just want to get home from work so I can pick it back up!!

Hope everyone's is going well!

I tend to go a little overboard when I start something and get fnatical about it! I just have 3 rounds to go (of course all taking longer as it goes!) I just want to get home from work so I can pick it back up!!

Hope everyone's is going well!

I'll get a chance to work on mine this afternoon! I can't wait to catch up to you and see how it turns out. :hook

Kim

Archived