I finished my homeless-project

Cuddlefish

I posted this in the Off-topic forum yesterday, because that's where the thread started. But nobody even noticed before it had sunk to the bottom, and that's no good, I need my little shot of endorfins or oxymycin or whatever it is your brain soaks you in when you get a little praise for what you've done. So now I'm sharing it again with you. :lol

It's 27 hats and 8 scarves, that I handed in to a shelter for predominantly young homeless yesterday. Our government is closing down a lot of alternative projects, and it felt really good to donate a bit to them, because they've also been singled out for closing. And they got really happy. So if you need a pick-me-up, making something for a good cause goes a long way to lift spirits for both you and your project of choice.

helebunkentz9.jpg

Thanks for looking. :hug

Hi Cuddlefish, I saw your big ol' cache of FO's in the other thread but didn't reply to it. Way to go!! :cheer I especially like your striped stuff.

P.S. I looked at this thread mostly because I wondered what "honeless" was supposed to mean. I guess typos pay!! :hook

Thank you. :hug

I don't remember when I started making it all, a couple of months ago, I think. :)

Okay, if someone with editing powers sees this, I would LOVE for the typo in the title to be fixed. It's gnawing at my eyes. :irk:grumpy

;)

• 2 months later...

Archived