I Love My Mommy!!!!!!!!

so lately, i have been a little down..... i bought some BEAUTIFUL yarn, but needed a swift to wind it. ( knitone, crochet too's 18karat in cornflower) and i didnt have one. so it just sat in the stash. today the UPS man knocked on my door, what do i find but a yarn swift AND a ball winder AND a packet with the first 3 issues of crochet today! ( i have all the others) and a booklet of afghan patterns!!!!!!!!!!!! i will be winding.....soon as i figure out how to work it! I LOVE MY MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hook :hook :hook :hook

well, shes a beader (loom work mainly) and her last birthday my brother and i bought her a mirrix loom ( for those not in the know, they run around 300 for the small one.......kinda like being given a working alpaca farm with a wheel and everything...:) ) i have already wound some of the small stash balls...... its so much fun!!!!!!!!!!

Would she like to adopt me? I don't need orthodontia, I'm already through school and have paid all my loans back, I vote, don't cuss, hmm, what else might a generous yarn mommy want in a daughter? Seriously, what a great surprise! Good choice on moms there, betty! Patty (whose got herself a pretty great mommy too, even if she hasn't bought me a yarn winder thingybob)

lucky duck! i'm jealous! my family likes the things i make for them, but noone ever buys me anything fun for my crafts. oh well.

ps: aren't ball winders the best?! i love mine.

:lol Kidlets by osmosis. I love it! It's always wonderful when someone makes your day like that. It's even better when it's from someone you truly care about. Somehow moms know exactly what we need to cheer us up. some dad's are pretty darn good at it too.

Archived