Sonia's Speedy Dishcloth

sallenlouise

You got that right~lol!!:D

Especially easy and brainless ones!:rock

TIP:

I keep a little tote bag in my car with a few hooks, an assortment of cotton in different colors, scissors, and a few patterns. I have mine memorized so I make a lot of those.

This bag comes in handy when I'm waiting for the kids to come out of the school building, or if DH is home and he's driving to where ever we're going. My little bag has come in handy very often!!!:yarn

You got that right~lol!!:D

Especially easy and brainless ones!:rock

TIP:

I keep a little tote bag in my car with a few hooks, an assortment of cotton in different colors, scissors, and a few patterns. I have mine memorized so I make a lot of those.

This bag comes in handy when I'm waiting for the kids to come out of the school building, or if DH is home and he's driving to where ever we're going. My little bag has come in handy very often!!!:yarn

I do the same thing. I have an old purse/small tote with some cotton yarn, hooks, and scissors. I crochet on my lunch break, Doctor's offices, waiting for my DD, etc.

I have a second tote bag that sits by the front door so I can grab it when I'm going out the door. That one is for when I will have lots of time to crochet.

I do the same thing. I have an old purse/small tote with some cotton yarn, hooks, and scissors. I crochet on my lunch break, Doctor's offices, waiting for my DD, etc.

I have a second tote bag that sits by the front door so I can grab it when I'm going out the door. That one is for when I will have lots of time to crochet.

I have a tote by the front door as well!

I finally had enough of not having anything to do when I was having to wait for awhile, wishing I had something to crochet!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived