Katchkan in October Hooked on Crochet

Tampa Doll

Wow, that is great Kathy, I had to go to the store and look it up. I don't subscribe to any mags because of our traveling, to hard to get them, but I wanted to see it and your name in print so I went into the store and bought one!!! Let us know when you will be in, or I am sure that someone one here will.... Again Congratulations!!!!! now we can say we knew you before you were famous!!!!!!

If I'm not mistaken I have seen Kathy's patterns in earlier issues of Annies Hooked on Crochet as well! I am not much of a threadie ( I am in awe of people who make such stunning things with crochet thread and those itty bitty hooks)....but Kathy's patterns are all beautiful and I am proud to see a fellow Crochetville member published....Congratulations Kathy!

Hooked on Crochet is published bi monthly. Hope you get your copy soon. Hint you will be seeing me in future issues.

How exciting, Kathy! They obviously know a good thing when they see it! Congratulations in advance and thanks for the info on how often it's published.

Archived